S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd and its subsidiary or associated companies and undertakings (together 'S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd') is committed to respecting your privacy.
Please read the following policy to understand how your information will be treated. This policy may vary from time to time so please check it regularly.
The information we collect
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website. However, S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd will record and hold information related to your visit to this website (such as which pages you visit and how often you visit).
S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd websites use “cookies” – text files that are stored on your hard disk by a web-page server. Cookies help provide additional functionality and help us analyse use of our website more accurately. No cookie used by S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd will collect personally identifiable information without your express consent.
You may choose to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name and address, so that we can respond to your requests for information.
How we use information collected
Any information that you supply to S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd or data that we collect will be processed by or on behalf of S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd. You agree that we may, and we confirm that we will only use, the information you provide to us or the data that we collect for the following reasons:
• to send you information you have requested
• where you have registered your details and not indicated to the contrary to contact you by telephone post and/or email about other offers, products, developments or services which we think may be of interest to you. Please make it clear when you register information with us, should you not wish to receive such information
• to process on-line job applications and where you have submitted a job-application we may for a reasonable period keep your details on file for future reference should a suitable position subsequently become available
• to improve our products and services
• to help us develop the website to be more useful to you
• to register your name and address on the website if you complete a registration form; and/or
• information may also be shared between companies within S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd and with our selected business partners to enable us to respond to your enquiries and requests more effectively and efficiently.
We will not, in any instance, sell or release your information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
When you use this website and provide us with personal information you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy.
• You may at anytime ask that we stop communicating with you.
• You have a right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we will charge an administration fee of £15).
If you require your record to be removed or amended please write to the Owner at the address below with proof of identification.
Registered office 23 Star Hill, Rochester, Kent ME1 1XF.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy, please contact the Owner at the above address or email email@example.com S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd.