This website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you.
In accessing any page of any website operated by or on behalf of S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd and any of its subsidiary or associated companies and undertakings (together 'S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd') you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be legally bound by these terms and conditions each time you access such website.
S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd
In this website we may sometimes use ’S.Fowler Builders’, 'we' or 'us' when we refer to companies in S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd in general or where no useful purpose is served in identifying any particular S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd company.
You are permitted to access any part of the website and/or print one copy of any or all of the pages contained in this website provided you use the information contained on the website for your own legitimate non-commercial personal use.
• not access or print any or all parts of the website for any commercial purpose
• copy (including storing and downloading), distribute, publish, alter, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise use this website or any part of it except as expressly permitted above
• remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained
• link to or from this website without S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd express written consent
• use this website or any part of it on any other website or computer environment.
We endeavour to ensure that the material contained on the website is accurate and up to date at the time of preparation but it may become out of date over time. The information contained on the website is provided without any warranty or representation (whether express or implied) of any kind. S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd does not accept any liability, loss or damage of any kind arising from any inaccuracy or omission in or the use of or reliance upon any information on this website. Information contained on this website is not intended to and shall not constitute:
• any offer to enter into a contractual or other legally binding relationship
• any solicitation of or invitation for any offer to buy any product or services from S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd
• any advertisement in relation to the sale of investments or securities nor a recommendation advice or offer to deal in any way in or with any investment or securities of S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd.
• You are advised to take all independent steps, including seeking appropriate and specific legal and/or other professional advice to verify any information upon which you may seek to rely.
Any person interested in acquiring any securities or investments, including shares or securities in S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd, should refer to a stockbroker, banker, solicitor, accountant or other independent financial adviser duly authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and no reliance whatsoever should be placed on the information contained in this website.
It is not possible to give more than a general impression of the range, quality and variety of the homes specifications and/or products of S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd. Artists impressions, photographs, virtual tours, configurations, layouts, maps and information contained in or on this website are for guidance only and there may be material differences between the accommodation specification and products depicted on this website and that available on or in any particular development or at any particular time on any particular development.
The illustrations shown are computer generated impressions of how the property may look so are indicative only. External details or finishes may vary on individual plots and homes may be built in either detached or attached styles depending on the site plan. Exact specifications, window styles and whether a property is left or right handed may differ from plot to plot.
You are advised to make specific enquiry and obtain specific written confirmation of any information upon which you subsequently intend to rely.
None of the information in material issued or the visual depiction of any kind made or contained in this website may be relied upon as Specified Matter(s) from time to time prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. We do not warrant that the website, its content or the server(s) that make it available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of this website will be uninterrupted. If you are dissatisfied with the website or any content or material on it, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the website.
Nothing contained in these terms and conditions shall restrict or exclude any liability to the extent that such liability may not be excluded or restricted by law.
Hypertext links This website may contain links to sites operated by third parties. S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd has not reviewed and does not review such sites and is not responsible for the content of nor accepts any liability howsoever arising in respect of any of such sites.
The presence of links to third party sites is not intended to and shall not constitute a recommendation by S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd of such sites nor of any advice or information posted on them. If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to or from this website, please contact us at email@example.com with details of:
• the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this website; or
• the URL(s) of the web page(s) on this website to which you are proposing to link and we will consider your request.
It is our decision as to whether to agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
Intellectual property and copyright All material contained in this website including, but not limited to, the text, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, designs, sound, written and other material including the programme and code that operates this website is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the material are either owned by S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use that material as part of this website.
Changes to website The format and content of this website may be changed at any time without notice. The operation of this website may also be suspended or discontinued for support or maintenance work, in order to update its content or for any other reason. Access may be terminated either in relation to specific users or generally at any time and without notice.
You understand that any information or data that you supply to S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd ('information') will need to be processed by S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd and you confirm:
• that the information is not confidential
• that we may hold, use, reproduce, and process the information for marketing research or analysis purposes
• that information may be shared between companies within S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd and with our selected business partners to enable us to respond to your enquiries and requests more efficiently; and/or
• that where you have registered your details and not indicated to the contrary we may use the information to contact you by telephone, post and/or email about other products, developments and/or services that may be relevant to you from time to time.
You have the right to request details of the information S.Fowler Building Contractors Ltd might hold about you (for which we will make a reasonable charge) and to have any inaccuracies which may exist therein, corrected.
If at any time you wish to remove or amend the information please write to the Company Secretary, 23 Star Hill, Rochester, Kent ME1 1XF with proof of identification.
It is intended that the information on this website be used by persons resident in the United Kingdom. If any provisions (or part thereof) within these terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable then that provision (or part) shall be severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions (or parts).
These terms and conditions will be read and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy, please contact the Owner at the above address or email firstname.lastname@example.org